Monday 18 April 2011

The Girls of 5th Avenue

She had paid for my bus ticket and she had kissed me passionately for the entire ride back to her stop. Tonight it was our stop. She spent a lot of the bus ride with her hand in my lap, caressing me lustfully. This came at a price of course. I’d have to stand up on a busy bus and try to stagger off and ignore the stares I was bound to receive. We had been jeered by various jealous strangers on several occasions and now they would get their final farewell show. The perverts. Standing up, I tried to rearrange myself slyly and I could feel the heat. Tight fitting jeans are never a good idea in these situations, but hell, I like the attention.
Climbing off the bus and setting foot into Chinatown’s wintery night, with snow settling on the floor, she complained that she was cold. I wasn’t surprised; she wasn’t wearing very much at all. Her dress clung tightly to her slim figure and the neck-line plunged to reveal a full cleavage. Most importantly, the dress was short and showed off her shapely legs; the legs that drove me wild. I wrapped her in my suit jacket and she thanked me profusely. I pulled her in close to my side as we walked and she told me of all the celebrities that I reminded her of and how much she adored me for it and slid her hand into my back pocket. This turned me on a little and I pushed her up against the shutters of a closed second-hand electrical appliances shop and started to kiss her again. Pulling away she whispered into my ear “Please, take me home. I want you now.”
At her front door she fished around frantically inside her bag for her keys. As she looked I stood behind her and chewed on her shoulder as I pressed my slightly excited crotch against her. Breathing deeply and breathing hard she let out a little groan, wriggled against me and freeing her key from her bag, slid it inside the lock and let us into her house. Inside was repulsive. The walls and ceiling were once white but now tobacco stained and the carpet was mouldy and worn. The hallway and stairwell that she led me through towards her bedroom smelt slightly damp through my intoxicated nostrils.
Her bedroom was small and messy. As I closed the door behind us she poured two large glasses full of vodka. We didn’t touch them. We went straight at each other. My jacket fell to the floor as she tugged at my tie. I kissed her hard on the mouth before pushing her onto the bed. She dragged me down on top of her. Our bodies pressed against each other, we rolled around on the bed as we kissed and caressed and fondled each other hungrily. Climbing off of her, I stood up and looked down as she sat up on the edge of the bed. She drunkenly fumbled with my belt buckle and eventually managed to pull it free. I inhaled sharply and bit my lip hard as she took me inside of her mouth. The way she ran her tongue around the tip felt amazing to me. With my left hand on the back of her head I slid my right into her dress and took her breast in my palm, massaging her nipple with my thumb. Grabbing my tie, she pulled me down and kissed me once more. I dropped to my knees and started to caress her thighs. She spread her legs to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. She put her fingers in my mouth and began to play with herself. I grew harder, started to pull off her high heeled shoes and as I did so her bedroom door swung open. In the doorway stood her friend, swaying. The friend we had abandoned at the nightclub.
As her friend stumbled inside, The Girl excused herself and fled from the bed and out of the room. I quickly pulled up my trousers and greeted her friend, the intruder, as gracefully as I could manage in the scenario. She was unaffected. She was totally nonchalant. She introduced herself as Cindy, took the two glasses of vodka off the side and passed me one. “Here’s to good health and good fucks.” She drained the drink in one go and I did the same, choking back the burn and taste of chemicals. It was very cheap and very unpleasant vodka. I, too, took my turn to make my excuses and departed from the room to look for The Girl.
Having had no luck finding her in the bathroom or kitchen, I wandered into the living room to find two naked bodies embraced on the sofa. A guy I had never seen before and The Girl. They hadn’t noticed me. I turned my back and left to find my way back to the bedroom. Fortunately her friend was still in there. I locked the door behind me.
“Did you find her?”
“Yeah, but you’re not going to believe this. I’m pretty sure she’s fucking some guy in your living room.”
“Yeah, probably. I mean, it wouldn’t surprise me. He lives here. They have a thing. She has a long term boyfriend, too. She’s a mess. Bitch ditched me at the club ‘n all. At times I dunno why I’m friends with her. Here, have a drink. Vodka or beer?”
I took the bottle of vodka from her hands, unscrewed the cap and took a long drink from it. She cracked open a can of Foster’s from a six-pack left lying on the floor by the side of the bed and passed me a cigarette from a pack inside The Girl’s bag. Sitting on the bedroom floor, we talked for quite a while. We smoked the remainder of her cigarettes and I finished off the bottle of vodka. The sun was coming up when we decided to climb into bed and get some rest. I whispered good night and pulled her close. She bit on my nose. I kissed her, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she welcomed it with her own. I clumsily pulled down my trousers and she grabbed me immediately, rubbing frantically, jerking voraciously. I couldn’t take it. I had been aroused for far too long and quickly erupted, spraying her with hot spurts. Gratefully, I kissed her. I nibbled on her earlobe and sucked on her neck. I ran my tongue across her chest and unbuttoned her jeans as she writhed beneath me. Pulling off her lace underwear I kissed the inside of her thighs, teasing her, gradually sliding my tongue further up her legs.
The alcohol was really kicking in now and I could feel my head starting to spin. My eyelids were growing heavy and my jaw growing tired. She was hot and wet and tasted sweet in my mouth. Bucking her hips, her moans of delight were growing louder. I tried to continue. I tried my hardest but it was no good. I was too drunk and too tired. She let out one last sigh of pleasure and I made my apologies. I held her close as we both passed out.
An hour or two passed before I regained consciousness. She was still asleep in my arms. Slipping out of bed, I picked up the last few cans of lager and an unopened bottle of tequila, unlocked the bedroom door and slid out. There she was – The Girl – sprawled out and naked in the corridor. My head pounding and feeling dizzy and groggy, I made my way to the front door knowing one thing for certain. I learned never to leave a bedroom door unlocked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment